Permanent position, full-time
We are looking for a software developer
For the conception and execution of thermal design projects as well as the embedded further development of our simulation software, we are looking for a data-savvy and solution-oriented project engineer.
This is what you can expect at greenventory:
- A well-coordinated and motivated team from which you can always expect open and honest feedback.
- Exciting task in a challenging and encouraging environment: Since we are a young and flexible company, you will have the chance to question our processes. You can help shape solutions creatively and on your own responsibility.
- You love sustainable energy systems and challenging tasks
- You enjoy programming in Python
- You always have the needs of the customers in mind and work solution oriented
- You work independently and are an organizational talent
- You already have experience in the field of renewable energies or a relevant university degree in environmental technology, environmental engineering or similar.
- Design and implementation of thermal planning projects
- Data crunching, system simulation and data analysis
- Independent work on our planning solution in close coordination with sales and management