Permanent position, full-time
We are looking for a talent in technical sales energy industry
In order to be able to support our many customers in cities, municipal utilities and grid operators during the energy transition, we are looking for support in technical sales.
This is what you can expect at greenventory:
- A well-coordinated and motivated team from which you can always expect open and honest feedback.
- Exciting task in a challenging and encouraging environment: Since we are a young and flexible company, you will have the chance to question our processes. You can help shape solutions creatively and on your own responsibility.
- Your mission: Closing the deal. After our sales colleagues have handed over the pre-qualified leads to you, you will take over the further support until the contract is signed. You will work with both new and existing customers.
- With your strong communication skills, you build relationships with decision makers and lay the foundation for long-term and sustainable customer relationships.
Your tasks also include the representation of greenventory at (online) fairs.
- As we are pursuing a common goal as a team, collaboration with other departments is also part of your daily routine. You will work in close cooperation with your colleagues from marketing, product development and management.
- Ideally, you already have previous experience in the sale of software solutions or consulting services.
- Technical affinity: The topics of the energy sector and digitalization are areas in which you already have know-how or would like to acquire more knowledge.
- You have a quick grasp of complex contexts and an interest in complex products.
- You have a confident and personable manner, are customer-oriented and enjoy communicating directly with our customers.
- Due to your ambition you never lose sight of deadlines and can prioritize tasks.
- You are enthusiastic about customer acquisition and have persuasive and negotiating skills.
- You are a team player and enjoy working in close collaboration with various colleagues
- Experience with CRM or other SaaS solutions would be ideal.